Ideal for those starting their journey of Aussie Gin discovery. Well known distilleries from (nearly) all states. There is a mix of gins, some made using classic botanical ingredients, others with many Australian botanicals. Enough to sip, mix and share.
- McHenry Distillery – Classic London Dry Gin (Tasmania).
- Husk Distillery – Ink Gin (New South Wales).
- Melbourne Gin Company – Dry Gin (Victoria).
- The West Winds Gin – The Sabre (Western Australia).
- Kangaroo Island Spirits – Wild Gin (South Australia).
- Ironbark Distillery – 313 Dry Wattleseed Gin (New South Wales).